Guest post by Nicole DeIorio, Marketing Intern
On the way to developing a healthy lifestyle, you’re focused on eating right, maintaining a specific workout regimen, and staying motivated. In the quest for fitting in a quick workout, you need a childcare program that takes care of your darling little ones while you pave the way to health.
The Blast Zone offers fun activities and socialization for kids of all ages. Children are encouraged to play with toys, and take part in arts and crafts. Each week, childcare staff decorate their door to match the theme of activities, ranging from Winter Wonderland, Spirit Week, Valentine’s Day, and more. During the theme Winter Wonderland, kids can paint handprint Christmas trees with their friends.
A strict no-outside-technology rule is enforced to ensure children are socializing. Under special circumstances, such as medical need, children may keep their cell phone on them. All other times, kids can read books, and play Wii and Xbox for a short time.
Character building remains the main focus of Blast Zone. Children may use the separate homework station to finish projects they bring from school. They are also encouraged to participate in music time, body movement exercises, board games, free time, and devotion circle.
The investment Blast Zone’s energetic staff make in children’s lives is clear. Kids beg to come back the next day – a good motivator to sign up for an XGT or Zumba class! Blast Zone gives parents the opportunity to workout knowing their children are safe and enjoying themselves. Focus on shaping your life while your child is having a blast at Zone!
When bringing your child to the Blast Zone, remember:
- This zone is for children ages 2 months to 12 years.
- A single child may use the zone for two hours per day. Time may be shared between two parents at separate times.
- Zone Health & Fitness – East childcare hours:
- M-F: 8:00 am – 1:30 pm, 3:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Zone Health & Fitness – West childcare hours:
- M-F: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm, 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Blast Zone Winter Wonderland Party is December 20th
- Zone East parties are 9:30 am – 10:30 am, 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Zone West party is 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Both locations will host games based around the Winter Wonderland theme. Children are invited to play games and win prizes like Zone Bucks, and hanging with their friends.
- The last Friday each month, Zone hosts a movie night for kids – once in the morning and in the evening – based on the theme for that month.
Visit Blast Zone today! Tour the childcare room, and find out why your child should spend their after-school time here. Let your exercise time be fun for the whole family!
*The information for this article came from Dallas Towns and Rachel Lavallee.